Want to live with less pain? Join like-minded people on this very popular 4 week course. Held in the beautiful and cosy Church Cottage in Danbury.
The course is suitable for beginners and those who are already familiar with the technique.
There is a 4 week course for those who have previous experience of the Alexander Technique, starting on Friday the 20th of September (total cost £78 for 4 weeks).
Add 13th September if you are totally new and would like an introduction to the Technique before you join us! (total cost £96 for 5 weeks).
The benefits of the course include:
- Reducing tension and move with ease
- Identifying poor habits and finding alternative ways of moving
- Increasing confidence and self esteem
- Putting the smile back in your step
- Learning how to look after yourself and reduce the likelihood of pain
- Revitalising your body and reduce stress
The course is fun and enlightening. You will learn with a small, friendly, supportive group and we include tea and coffee. There will be plenty of opportunity to put your learning into practice.
Contact Kay to discuss how you can learn to live with less pain.
For more information about the technique, visit the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique official website